Monday 7 July 2014

Mani of the Week: Collection 2000 Parma Violet

Hello loves!

For today's post, I wanted to share this weeks mani with you all. I have been absolutely LOVING this colour and have been experimenting with darker colours recently (I know, slightly bad timing seeing as it's the summer...) But I think it's so chic and is surprisingly easily matched with a whole variation of outfits.


(Can you tell I haven't taken 'nail pictures' before!?)



This beauty of a shade is Collection 2000's Parma Violet. The pictures shown were a result of two thin coats (pretty darn good I'd say), and the sheen it provides is fantastic. You can purchase this nail polish either online or in stores like Boots and Superdrug for a steal of £1.99. Definitely one of my new faves!

Do you have any favourite summer polishes?

xxx

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful color, love it love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post,dear!Love the color:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour is so pretty. Surely that isn't two coats, it looks too good. Definitely will have to try out their nail polish selection.
    Great post!!:)
    Molly Louise Blogs
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can 100% promise you it's two coats! Pretty good eh? Thank you for reading! xx

      Delete
  4. That nail polish is gorgeous and so cheap! I love deep blue polishes, especially against my pale skin tone.
    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, pale skin tones look perfect with dark polishes! Thank you for taking the time to read:)xx

      Delete
  5. Such a gorgeous colour, and looks of a high quality - unless you're just one of those people with perfect looking nails anyway, ha.

    Keep up the good blogging :)

    www.underdressedandovereducated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely. Thank you for reading! xx

      Delete
  6. Wow that colour is so bold & beautiful, loveeee it xxx
    thevelvetwonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete